Update: 28. September 2018
Not just for those already in love but also for those who will fall in love.
Lash Lifting at the Derma Competence Center in Zurich-Enge gives your eyes that magical look.
Most every woman wishes she had long, thick and perfectly curved eyelashes to frame the eyes so that they shine in all their beauty.
But only a few women are naturally blessed with long, voluminous eyelashes and satisfied with their lashes. Eyelash extensions don’t come into question for most women and the daily mascara, cumbersome dyeing or curling often result only in a short-term desired effect, are time consuming and expensive.
Lash Lifting, a new eyelash treatment, optically lengthens the individual lashes. As opposed to perming, whereby the lashes are curled around a small cotton rods, Lash Lifting uses special silicone pads and gentle solutions to lift the eyelashes directly from the roots. This method gives the visual effect of longer lashes – up to twice the length.
It is the perfect alternative to artificial extensions to achieve a natural, long looking, compact and perfectly curved effect
For those who are tired of always using a lash curler or have no desire to have fake lashes, you should definitely try Lash Lifting.
This is how Lash Lifting works:
- The skin around the eye is cleaned from oils and other residue.
- Then a protective pad is affixed to the lower eyelid.
- The eyelashes are combed for separation and cakiness
- A second silicone pad is adhered on the upper lid. Different sized pads allow for the desired turn of the lashes.
- The lashes are then fixed to the silicone pad.
- Lifting Lotion is applied to the lashes and left to work.
- After a few minutes the lashes are then released from the pad.
- For a more dramatic effect, at this point the lashes can be dyed.
- After the lifting, a moisturizing conditioner is applied to the lashes. Lash care is advised for longer lasting results.