Acne Treatment with Micro-Gold Particles and Laser at the derma competence center in Zurich Enge.
Acne is an infection of the sebaceous glands. It mostly occurs during adolescence but can also occur in adulthood as acne tarda (adult acne).
Painful red and sometimes puss filled pustules appear on the face, back and neckline. For women, quite commonly this situation worsens during monthly menstrual cycles.
Sebacia treatments are targeted exactly at the sebaceous glands.
With the Sebacia method, gold microparticles are gently massaged into the skin and work their way into the oil producing sebaceous glands.
The laser is targeted directly at the infected gland and heats the gold microparticles which causes the gland to shrink.
The treatment is not painful, the lasering however may feel uncomfortable.
This results over time in a decrease in infected pimples. Observations of this therapy show on average up to a 90% reduction in acne lesions after one year.
- Examination and consultation with dermatologist Dr. Schnitzler at derma competence center in Zurich Enge.
- Specified pre-treatment with suitable home acne care
- Sebacia treatment, 3 sittings one week apart
- Thorough cosmetical cleansing of the skin
- Massaging the gold microparticles into the skin
- Laser Treatment
- Specified post-treatment at home
Interested in an acne free life? Make an appointment.